Dog-Friendly/ Pup Menu
So you know, Jessup Cellars is dog-friendly, and proud of it.
Yes, beyond the essential services that wineries offer, we add a special treat for those furry babies to enjoy while you are sampling our wines and paired foods.
In fact, we have created a Pup Tasting Menu filled with doggie delights and a few other items perfect for your dog. We have become one of the area’s most dog-friendly wineries near me.
What Are the Jessup Cellars Doggie Menus?
Here are items we are currently serving our canine visitors during your very “people-friendly” wine-tasting experience:
Straw Pup Cups Frozen Treats
- Apples and Carrots with Sweet Potato Ribbons.
- These Salt & Straw Pup Cups are just $6 each.
A full menu, perfect for the active pup, and ready when you are:
- Full Moon Beef Jerky Tender
- Paw-struck Yak Cheesy Puffs
- Portland Pet Food Gingerbread Biscuit
- Portland Pet Food Bacon Biscuit
- The cost for the Pawcuterie Board is only $8.00.
Drool Dog Treats
- Fashioned in the shape of a Jessup Cellars wine bottle, these will keep your canine busy while you enjoy the other virtues of the dog-friendly wineries near me.
- The Drool Dog Treat is only $6.00.
Also, be aware that the wine experts at Jessup Cellars will always treat your dog to a complimentary Jessup Cup with free non-dairy whipped cream; just the right place for a dog-friendly winery near me.
Other Pet-Related Articles
Jessup Cellars also offers other essential dog-related items, such as:
- Jessup Cellars Dog Leash – $ 25.00
- Jessup Cellars Plush Toy – $ 12.00
Come to Jessup Cellars Yountville Tasting Room for a Wine Tasting
With or without your puppy friends, you are always welcome at the Jessup Cellars Wine Gallery’s Yountville Tasting Room.
In addition to the many fantastic wine offerings (and puppy treats), the professional staff at Jessup Cellars have designed a tasting experience just for you. Visitors can enjoy the taste of wines at the beautiful gallery in Yountville, and the experience includes a seated tasting of five or six wines paired with artisan cheeses, almonds, and chocolate.
You can even relax and enjoy the work of resident art curator Cynthia Carey, who demonstrates the gallery’s additional passion for art with an ever-changing display created by regional and national artists.
The wine, food, and art are ready for your visit. You can make your reservations by visiting Jessup Cellars Yountville Tasting Room website.
The Yountville Tasting Room is located at 6740 Washington Street.
If you have questions or want to discuss more specific arrangements, call the Jessup Cellar’s Yountville Tasting Room at 707-944-5621 x1.