2019 is the 75th Anniversary of D-DAY. In Normandy, France, the year will be filled with international commemorations and remembrance. The nearby port city of Honfleur is also the birthplace of the Impressionism Art movement. The city’s skies, landscapes and reflections inspired Monet, Boudin and many others to paint.
The Good Life Wine Collective is once again partnering with the family of our very own Frederick Boelen. Last year we partnered with the Guilleminot side of his family tree from Champagne to bring you our Relié Cuvée Champagne. Now we offer the opportunity to visit Normandy and stay at his family’s beautiful boutique hotel, restaurant and spa in Normandy, Le Manoir des Impressionnistes!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to remember the soldiers that fought for freedom just 75 years ago while celebrating the Impressionism movement that revolutionized painting. Here’s the direct opportunity and the details…
Le Manoir des Impressionnistes Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
Normandy D-Day Beaches Tour Package (from 870 Euros per person)
Standard Package for 2019:
- Two nights in a double room
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- One day D-DAY Beaches tour with a private driver from 9am to 7.30pm
- Private tour of picturesque Honfleur in our 1941 Willys Jeep from 7pm to 8pm
A la Carte Upgrades for Handwritten & Jessup Cellars Members:
- Last dinner paired with Handwritten or Jessup Cellars wines
- Add a museum pass that includes the Boudin Museum in Honfleur
- Calvados Tasting (local apple brandy)
- Cheese tasting/ Camembert museum
Please note that all reservations and bookings must go directly through Le Manoir des Impressionnistes. CLICK HERE to visit their website for contact information and more details for your Holiday in Normandy!